Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Season 2 comes out on dvd today



I purchased Season 1 of the Cosby Show last night, and the girl at the movie store asked if I wanted to reserve a copy of Season 2. When she said they only had one set, I was like, o yeah! So I get to go tonight and pick it up. It's like, all of a sudden, I'm crazy about old TV shows. I was looking at I Love Lucy boxed sets, but those suckers are EXPENSIVE! So, I was up til midnight last night...I think I watched 4 episodes of the Cosby Show in a row. I'll probably end up seeing a couple of I Love Lucy episodes at Ruths tonight after school. Good times.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jordo said...

I LOVE THE COSBY SHOW!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, 07 March, 2006  
Blogger LittleWilky said...

This makes Ruth happy. :)

Tuesday, 07 March, 2006  
Blogger banjodude said...

Me too!

Wednesday, 08 March, 2006  
Blogger LittleWilky said...

:) It betta! :-P

Wednesday, 08 March, 2006  
Blogger Abi said...

i saved up a few years ago for an i love lucy box set. i don't regret it. :)

Friday, 10 March, 2006  
Blogger LittleWilky said...

I absolutely LOVE Lucy! You're my kinda girl, Abi!

Wednesday, 15 March, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't seen any of the Cosby show but I love the old shows like: I Love Lucy, Andy Griffith, Bonanza, etc.!

Joe

Friday, 24 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home