Monday, March 13, 2006

How as your weekend?

So, what's up this wonderful Monday? Tell me what ya'll did this weekend.
Saturday, I went to a men's prayer breakfast, then chilled at home. Then we went to visit a famliy from church, the Berlin's, with the Clay's. That was cool. We went down in a cave, and we LOTS of great food. I tried deer heart for the first time. It's AWESOME!
Yesterday, besides church, just went out to eat lunch with friend sfrom church, and after evening service, we all walked over to Subway. A good time had by all. Then late last night, I was working on some video editing, and watched the Cosby Show. How about all you guys?

2 Comments:

Blogger Abi said...

good. busy. lots of fun. :D shopping, movies, parties, etc. :D

Monday, 13 March, 2006  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hmmm... well, Sunday morning I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes and the birds chirping (I opened the windows cause it was hot). It was beautiful.

Then I got up... and cleaned up cat excrement.

It went downhill from there.

Eh? Could be worse, I guess.

Monday, 13 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home