Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Other Way Buddy!


So, I'm driving home last night at midnight, and as I head up a small hill on Highway 72, what should I see but headlights in my lane, COMING TOWARDS ME! REALLY FAST! Now, get this folks, this a 4 lane divided highway, it's NOT easy to go the wrong way. But this little white car was!
So I swerve, he swerves, we came REALLY close to having a booboo. I end up off the road. I honk a few times and quickly turn around to stop the guy, you know, just to make sure everything was OK. I get right up on him, and turns off into CVS Pharmacy, and I'm thinking "Now, do I really want to do this?" Well, after a quick thought, I just start turning around, and he starts to head off, then I end up following him again. Maybe I DO want to talk to him. Well, he ends up going back the direction he was originally going, this time in the correct lane. So I just let it go, turned around and went home. But I still wish I talked him, I'm so curious as to why he was doing that. Oh, well. At least I was awake the rest of the way home.

18 Comments:

Blogger LittleWilky said...

My goodness! And they say women are bad drivers. I think that was a man!

Thursday, 26 January, 2006  
Blogger banjodude said...

How would you know?

Friday, 27 January, 2006  
Blogger Abi said...

I am glad you are okay! Have an awesome weekend!

Friday, 27 January, 2006  
Blogger banjodude said...

You too!

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  
Blogger Jeffrey J. Stables said...

One question.

How in the world did you take a picture?

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  
Blogger LittleWilky said...

Yeah, that whole picture thing is a little disconcerting (sp?).

I would know b/c I've seen the way YOU drive. (And I thought I was bad!) Just kidding. :)

Sunday, 29 January, 2006  
Blogger banjodude said...

Hey, lay off my driving will ya?! :)

Sunday, 29 January, 2006  
Blogger banjodude said...

Google Image search..."headlights"

Sunday, 29 January, 2006  
Blogger banjodude said...

Just making my article a little more .. "eye friendly"

Sunday, 29 January, 2006  
Blogger banjodude said...

Call me Jeffrey, when u get a chance...256 431 5276

Sunday, 29 January, 2006  
Blogger LittleWilky said...

I'll lay off your driving if you lay off mine! :-P

Monday, 30 January, 2006  
Blogger Jeffrey J. Stables said...

You might want to take your phone # off the site.... ;)

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006  
Blogger banjodude said...

I'm actually not that worried about it. I guess I should be tho.

Wednesday, 01 February, 2006  
Blogger banjodude said...

Enjoyed talking to you last night Jeffrey...

Wednesday, 01 February, 2006  
Blogger Abi said...

he's just trying to pick up girls. :) right, Nathaniel? lol.

Wednesday, 01 February, 2006  
Blogger Abi said...

JUST kidding. :p

Wednesday, 01 February, 2006  
Blogger banjodude said...

Nice one, abi...

Friday, 03 February, 2006  
Blogger LittleWilky said...

No picking up women on the internet!!! Grrrr! ... :)

Friday, 03 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home