Wednesday, June 22, 2005

How I got my name

You may be wondering how I came to be Banjodude. Well, here's some history...not too long ago, I was listening to my favorite radio station, WAYFM, and Total Axxess with Jayar was on. I called in and we got to talking, and I mentioned my banjo, and he got all excited and asked if I could play a couple of tunes on the air. He was into the fact that I live in Alabama and play the banjo. So then he set up a deal where I welcome in the weekend every Friday at 6 with a quick song on my banjo, and he nicknamed me "Banjodude." ("Now you know...the rest of the story") Soon to come...links to audio clips of my airtime. Until next time...asta lavista baby!

2 Comments:

Blogger StevensClone said...

This is a shoutout for BanjoDude! The man!!!!!
Steven

Sunday, 26 June, 2005  
Blogger DragonChick101 said...

*mutter* Why even put this up when you are NEVER ON THE RADIO!

Sunday, 26 June, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home